CLAIMS / RETURNS:
- Claim notification must be received within 7 working days from the date of delivery.
- Replacement merchandise will be billed at standard terms.
- Shipping claim credit will be issued upon receipt of payment from shipping company.
- If a shipment is damaged, note the damage while the driver is present and notify ASPC immediately. Keep all products and shipping containers. If possible, take photographs (digital preferred) and send to ASPC by mail or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. ASPC will file a claim with the carrier. As soon as the shipping company settles the claim you will be notified by ASPC. If freight shipment is customer-arranged, the customer is responsible for beginning the claims process. Note: Carrier may pick up the damaged items and containers for examination.
- Products returned via freight collect will not be accepted.
- Ground freight is paid one way on warranty claims.
- ASPC does not issue call tags. Merchandise returned requires an RMA number to be issued prior to shipping to ASPC. The RMA number MUST appear on the outside of the box. Any box received without an RMA will be refused. RMA is valid for 15 days.
- Incorrectly ordered product will be charged ~15% restocking fee for stock items. Made to order product will be charged ~ 25% restocking fee. Special Order product is not returnable. Freight credit will not be issued for incorrect orders.
- Product returned due to ASPC error will be credited in full.